CLDR Ticket #8827(accepted data)
Update data drawn from Unihan for collation/translit
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
The tool has been fixed (ticket:7224) for generating data from Unihan.
However, the generation produces differences that need review before they go into a release, and we concluded that since most of the characters would be relatively rare, we could push this off. So that one was closed for v28. This is being retargeted as a continuation of that work for v29.
UCD for 8.0 is missing kTotalStrokes data for extension E. While UCD 9.0 should address this problem (there's an action in the UTC), in the meantime there is a gap.
Luckily, Ken Lunde has found data that we can use in the meantime. We already have an extension file set up in the tooling, so this just needs to be formatted to fit into that file.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Type changed from unknown to data
- Component changed from unknown to supplemental
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Summary changed from kTotalStrokes data to Update data drawn from Unihan for collation/translit
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29