CLDR Ticket #8863(accepted tools)
top level ant target for tests
|Reported by:||srl||Owned by:||srl|
see https://sites.google.com/site/cldr/development/running-tests and the todo.
Yes, there should be top level targets.
$ export CLDR_DIR=/path/to/svn/root/for/cldr $ cd $CLDR_DIR/tools/java && ant all $ cd $CLDR_DIR/tools/cldr-unittest && ant unittestExhaustive datacheck [TODO: add more commands here; can't we automate all this into a single build rule for ant?]
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to util
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to tools
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.