CLDR Ticket #8883(accepted tools)
Layer CLDR better
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
We should separate the lower-level classes like SupplementalDataInfo into a separate package, so that we can verify that there are not dependencies on higher-level classes like CLDRFile.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to util
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to tools
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.