CLDR Ticket #8885(accepted data)
Cyprus locales should use period as decimal separator, comma as grouping sep
|Reported by:||pedberg||Owned by:||pedberg|
|Component:||numbers||Data Locale:||el_CY, tr_CY|
Because of its history as a British colony, Cyprus uses period as decimal separator, comma as grouping separator. We should fix the el_CY and tr_CY locales accordingly.
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from medium to critical
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 28
- Phase changed from rc to dsub
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Milestone changed from 28 to 29
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.