CLDR Ticket #8904(accepted tools)
Update the BRS instruction and tool for checking a list of tzid
|Reported by:||yoshito||Owned by:||yoshito|
cldrbug:7368 deprecated <variable> element for time zone IDs in supplementalMetadata.xml. Now we use /bcp47/timezone.xml as the master list of valid tzids.
With this change, the BRS instruction for updating tzid code https://sites.google.com/site/cldr/development/updating-codes/update-for-timezone-changes is no longer applicable.
I think we need to write a tool for checking tzid coverage in /bcp47/timezone.xml with the latest zone.tab and update the instruction.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to util
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to yoshito
- Type changed from unknown to tools