CLDR Ticket #8956(accepted tools)
Consider adding test for spec reflecting DTD
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
We now have a test for which DTD items are listed in the spec.
We could consider adding this to the build tests, so that a change to a DTD file would require a change to the spec at the same time. That would encourage adding the documentation at the same time as we add a feature.
It would require a one-time spec cleanup to fix the items in
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to other
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to tools