CLDR Ticket #8958(accepted spec)
Clean up Deprecated and Modifications sections
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||pedberg|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
There's a bit too much old baggage in the spec.
- I suggest that we remove the Deprecated section (which describes the way items used to work), and instead in the appropriate Part of the spec have the section with the old structure contain something like:
8.3 Choice Patterns
The choice patterns are deprecated.
- For information about how these were specified, see XXX.
- To use the newer structure, see YYY. [a pointer to the section in the last version in which that element/attribute was not deprecated.]
- For the Modifications, we've been keeping around one or two previous releases, but I don't think we need even that much; we can just have the table of previous version.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to other
- Priority changed from assess to critical
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Type changed from unknown to spec
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.