CLDR Ticket #8981(accepted spec)
Stray reference to "cldr.css" in tr35-numbers.html
|Reported by:||rick||Owned by:||emmons|
The file tr35-numbers.html had this in the header:
<link href="cldr.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
But nothing in that CSS was actually used in tr35-numbers.html. I removed this reference for the CLDR 28 release. The file cldr.css has never been part of TR35 in any previous release, and isn't used now.
There is only one other reference to cldr.css, in "ldml/index.html" (an ancient file that hasn't been updated since 2013).
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Priority changed from assess to minor
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 29
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Type changed from unknown to spec