CLDR Ticket #9025(accepted data)
Norwegian time format
|Reported by:||nfuller@…||Owned by:||pedberg|
Can somebody working on the CLDR comment about the Norwegian time formats? Android had a bug raised suggesting the time formats may be incorrect. It is the separator in question: ":" vs ".".
This also has my initial analysis tracking down some of the history.
It certainly has changed a few times but I can't find reasoning why it was last changed in http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/changeset/9061.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to main
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to upcoming
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Type changed from unknown to data