CLDR Ticket #9033(accepted survey)
Allow flag button on less than 20-vote items
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||srl|
Do that with the following.
Guest vetters can not flag items except for 20-vote items.
The flag button records the organization of the vetter.
On the flag page for the TC, have the following buckets:
- TC vote required (those from anyone, AND requires TC approval)
- Google flags - (those from Googlers, that don’t require TC approval)
- Apple flags - (those from Apploids,...)
- MS flags - (those from Microsofties,...)
- ... (all other organizations except Guest)
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to survey
- Summary changed from Allow flag button on more than 20-vote items to Allow flag button on less than 20-vote items
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to upcoming
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey