CLDR Ticket #9196(accepted tools)
Use Noto web fonts in Charts
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||emmons|
It looks like we can use the Noto family webfonts for most ST pages.
The list of fonts is on:
but most are on
For how to access the webfonts, see https://developers.google.com/fonts/docs/getting_started
The additional work on our side is to have a mapping from script to Noto font(s). We can then use that to pick the right font for each locale.
For the bit multi-font cases (like the by type charts), may want to use subsetting.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to charts
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to upcoming
- Owner changed from anybody to emmons
- Type changed from unknown to tools