CLDR Ticket #9247(accepted dtd)
Add more DTD annotations
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
The annotations that we added to the DTD have turned out to be extremely valuable in testing and chart production.
We should add an attribute to indicate the status of the element value
<!--@ENUM--> = enumeration (like in /casing/)
<!--@ENUM:value1, value2--> = limited to specific values
<!--@LITERAL--> = some other untranslatable values
We should also consider moving some of the information in attributeValueValidity.xml into the DTD as annotations, where it is more visible, easier to maintain, and easier to test for completeness. For example, if we annotate that a particular attribute's value is a region, that makes it easy to add automated testing of it (to ensure a valid region code).
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to other
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to upcoming
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to dtd