CLDR Ticket #9278(accepted tools)
Use same data for versions
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
GenerateBirths.Versions lists the versions of CLDR to test: it should get its data from ToolConstants. Same for ShowDtdDiffs.
TestBasic.TestDtdCompatibility has hard-coded DTD "birth" versions; it should use the ones in ChartDtdDelta, which should be moved to a common location (like ToolConstants).
For all of these, we should use VersionInfo values, not hard-coded strings.
Look for other cases where we have the same data (especially version-specific data) in different places: like CLDR directories.
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Component changed from unknown to other
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 30
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to tools