CLDR Ticket #9382(design survey)
Flag if the parent value has changed
|Reported by:||kristi||Owned by:||kristi|
Discussion came up in CLDR v30 contribution planning meeting:
If the parent locale data changed, will the child locales get an error?
Should there be a flag if the parent value has changed?
- Owner changed from anybody to kristi
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Type changed from unknown to survey
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31
- Phase changed from rc to dsub
- Milestone changed from 31 to 32
- Owner set to kristi
- Status changed from new to design
- Component changed from unknown to survey
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.