CLDR Ticket #9452(accepted survey)
Issue with adding new suggestions in Survey Tool
|Reported by:||v-masolo@…||Owned by:||srl|
- When I type a suggestion (see attachment 1) and use the back arrow key to go back within the text to edit something in the text box, a completely different page (e.g., list of country names) opens instead of the cursor going backward. The same happens when using the Backspace key. But this only happens sometimes.
- Also, when hitting Enter after entering an alternative, the alternative appears, but marked red, without any warning explanation in the panel on the right side (see attachment 2).
- If I try to continue while this is red, any actions of mine have no effect. After about 30 seconds, the alternative entry becomes automatically normal, and I can continue working normally (see attachment 3).
Again, this occurs randomly, but as I have to wait about 30 seconds, it’s slowing me down a lot!
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Xref set to 8740
- Component changed from unknown to survey-ui-design
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 30
- Owner changed from anybody to srl
- Type changed from unknown to survey
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.