CLDR Ticket #9505(accepted unknown)
Adjust Priority Items chart
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
Description (last modified by mark) (diff)
The Priority Items is used to track progress in the ST. It could be improved to be more helpful.
- During Submission, it is most important to drive the Missing value to zero. But
- this does not need to include variants, such as en_CA. Those will inherit values from their parents, and any problems can be fixed during the Vetting phase.
- this does not need to include Serbian (Latin) at all, since that is generated. Swiss High german can be also autogenerated, then corrected.
- During Vetting, it is most important to resolve Errors, Disputed, Losing, and fix any child locale values that need it.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.