CLDR Ticket #9605(accepted data)
Date format in es_419
|Reported by:||zhouyuxiang.zhou@…||Owned by:||fredrik|
As the rule said in ticket
From my deep with local language experts, Latin American Spanish should have the same rules.
So, I think es_419 have some left problem.
<dateFormatItem id="yMMMEd" draft="contributed">E, d 'de' MMM 'de' y</dateFormatItem>
this should be:
<dateFormatItem id="yMMMEd" draft="contributed">E, d MMM y</dateFormatItem>
I modify the file in update. Please check the update file.
I delete the MMMd, MMMEd, yMMM, yMMMd, yMMMEd and yMMMM in intervalFormatItem, because these can fall back in es file.
- Owner changed from anybody to fredrik
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31