CLDR Ticket #9622(accepted data)
|Reported by:||miritb22@…||Owned by:||mark|
This is a problematic issue. In EN it is "in the afternoon", yet, it can be 14:00 which is שתיים בצהריים, not שתיים אחרי הצהריים, or 11:00, which is 11 בבוקר, not 11 בצהריים. This was discussed in the forum but I haven't seen a concrete decision.
In my opinion, for HB, when we deal with hours, we should use the 24 hour system, and omit all reference to AM or PM.
- Data Locale set to he
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Type changed from unknown to data
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 30
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Xref set to 9623, 9628, 9629
- Owner changed from pedberg to mark
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Xref changed from 9623, 9628, 9629 to 9623, 9628, 9629, 9559