CLDR Ticket #9682(accepted data)
Tool problem showing wrong values for Turkish compact decimal formatting
|Reported by:||pchew@…||Owned by:||mark|
All other abbreviations referring to 'thousands' show 'B' for the abbreviation for 'thousand'.
The following two are missing the 'B' (or 'bin')
Without any abbreviation or enumeration, <1,500> erroneously becomes <1.5>, rather than <1.5 B> or <1.5 bin>.
Changed 9 months ago by anonymous
- Attachment Locale_Data_Summary_for_Turkish__tr__-_thousands.png added
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to medium
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 30
- Priority changed from medium to major
- Summary changed from Turkish compact decimal formatting - 4 digits-short-* missing abbreviation to Tool problem showing wrong values for Turkish compact decimal formatting
- Milestone changed from 30 to 31