CLDR Ticket #9761(accepted data)
Some emojis do not have the type="tts" annotation
|Reported by:||maiku.fabian@…||Owned by:||mark|
For example, the French file in the current trunk
<!-- 1F607 smiling face with halo; angel; face; fairy tale; fantasy; halo; innocent; smile -->
<annotation cp="😇" type="tts">auréole</annotation>
<annotation cp="🤔">visage | réflexion</annotation>
<!-- 1F610 neutral face; deadpan; face; neutral -->
I.e. the emoji 🤔 U+1F914 THINKING FACE lacks the type="tts" annotation.
Is this on purpose? It looks like a bug to me.
There are more emojis which lack the type="tts" entry.
I could generate a complete list of these emojis lacking the
type="tts" entry, if this is a bug and such a list would be helpful
to fix it.
- Owner changed from anybody to pedberg
- Phase changed from dsub to spec-beta
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 30
- Owner changed from pedberg to mark
- Phase changed from spec-beta to dsub
- Milestone changed from 30 to 31