CLDR Ticket #9794(accepted data)
Explicit values for alt= (split)
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
Split from 6930, which just has some tooling changes.
We continue to have problems with alt=... values, because attribute values like 'variant' don't carry enough information to be useful. For example, where we have an alt='variant' for
That is, ideally we wouldn't have any 'vague' attribute values like 'variant', but would instead have distinctive names, and document a description of what they mean.
[For the rest of the bug, and for the commentary, see ticket:6960]
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Phase changed from dsub to dvet
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Type changed from unknown to data