CLDR Ticket #9924(closed data: fixed)
Still wrong: Population data for Cantonese (yue) speakers
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
The figures are still wrong. Ticket http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/9356 was not really fixed.
We have the following in the v30 data file, which is still wrong.
<languagePopulation type="yue" writingPercent="4.3" populationPercent="90" references="R1317"/> <!--Cantonese-->
We need to analyze what happened and why.
Also, the reference is not very authoritative:
<reference type="R1317">about 50% of population in Guangzhou Prov</reference>
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Type changed from unknown to data
- Status changed from new to design
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 30.0.3
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
- Resolution set to fixed