CLDR Ticket #9942(closed data: fixed)
Consider single format for subdivisions
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||mark|
The format we use for validity is the bcp47 tag, eg "usca". For the codes in subdivisions/en.xml, etc. and in supplementalData.xml, we use the old ISO format, US_CA.
This ticket proposes that as long as we are early in the process, we should move to only use the bcp47 tags, for consistency.
- Owner changed from anybody to mark
- Phase changed from dsub to rc
- Priority changed from assess to major
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone changed from UNSCH to 31
- Status changed from accepted to reviewing
- Review set to pedberg
- Type changed from unknown to data
- Component changed from unknown to supplemental