CLDR Ticket #9980(new unknown)
Revive time separator
|Reported by:||mark||Owned by:||anybody|
This is a placeholder for reviving the time separator.
- We make sure that the time separator is consistent with the locale's usage in datetime patterns.
- We introduce a new variable for the datetime patterns. Possible choices:
- ⁝ U+205D TRICOLON
- ⍠ U+2360 APL FUNCTIONAL SYMBOL QUAD COLON
- ⦂ U+2982 Z NOTATION TYPE COLON
- We replace the time separator in the datetime patterns by the variable.
- We might want to create a copy of CLDR for one release with the variable replaced by the timeseparator??
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.