Re: I18N of HTML - Hebrew

From: Asmus Freytag (asmusf@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu May 09 1996 - 15:28:20 EDT

>Perhaps you should ask Glenn
>Adams about this, as he did most of the BIDI work.

I think a lesson from this discussion is that those issues should have
been raised in the Unicode Technical Committee as well for feedback.
I don't recall this being done at any recent meeting I attended, even
though several of the principal authors have been involved in Consortium
activities to a varying degree. However, that is not the same as
soliciting the organization's view and feedback.

Perhaps we should have a go around on this issue during the
upcoming meeting in Seattle.

A./