Re: Need help on Unicode Databases.

From: Michael Kung (MKUNG@us.oracle.com)
Date: Fri Jun 14 1996 - 11:05:41 EDT

Hi,

Oracle supports Unicode (UTF-8) since Oracle 7.2 release. The code set
conversion is performed between the client and server transparently. Please
contact your local Oracle office for more information.

Thanks,

Regards,

Michael

attached mail follows:

Anybody on this alias able to help out these people from Bangalore?
Please reply directly to the people on CC line.
A./