Re: Mapping tables available

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 14 1996 - 19:48:05 EDT

I realize I forgot to mention that all the data that originated from the
Unicode Consortium site are still under the copyrights in those files. This
is also stated in the README file contained in the distribution.

I also wanted to clarify the point that the data we are supplying are basically
just a different arrangement of the data the Unicode Consortium supplies, with
no substantive changes to the data, except for the two changes mentioned in my
codes).
mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu
Mark Leisher "A designer knows he has achieved perfection
Computing Research Lab not when there is nothing left to add, but
New Mexico State University when there is nothing left to take away."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Antoine de Saint-Exup'ery
Las Cruces, NM 88003