NEW mapping tables available???

From: Steve Bossie (SteveB@Micronetics.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 1996 - 11:03:08 EDT

Mark [or whoever else actually receives this],

First, I'm under some time pressure, so if you can reply promptly, I
would be very grateful!

I downloaded the JIS 208, JIS 201, and Shift-JIS tables a few months
ago. Are these the files that have been corrected?

Also, I'm having trouble connecting to the www.unicode.org web site. Is
it up?

Finally, are the tables available anywhere else?

Thank you in advance for any assistance you're able to offer.

Steve Bossie
  - SteveB@micronetics.com