UCData 1.2 released

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 04 1998 - 14:50:34 EST

Sorry this is happening so fast. The next version will not be showing up for
a while. I promise :-) I needed some extra stuff, and went a little
overboard.

This version adds a table for combining classes (useful for Canonical
Ordering), fixes a file open problem under DOS, and improves the documentation
a bit. A new file "api.txt" is provided with a very simple reference to the
different functions available.

It has also been tested with the UnicodeData-2.1.1.txt file under review (not
available to the General Public quite yet) and works just fine.

  ftp://crl.nmsu.edu/CLR/multiling/unicode/ucdata-1.2.tar.gz

or

  ftp://crl.nmsu.edu/CLR/multiling/unicode/ucdata12.zip

Enjoy.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab "... I could lard the text with
New Mexico State University hotlinks and hotbuttons ..."
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL -- Paraphrased from
Las Cruces, NM 88003 -- "Headcrash," Bruce Bethke