Re: UTF-8 and browsers

From: Kolbjørn Aambø (k.h.aambo@ub.uio.no)
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 05:33:37 EST

Seems like MacOs 8.5 have managers for Unicode text support, see

http://developer.apple.com/macos/8.5.html

I have not had time to read it my self so you have to find the details on UTF-8
support. At least there no obvious referece to it in the chapter titles...

Since the MacOs managers now support Unicode it would hopefully be a matter
of time
before one web browser or another support display of UTF-8 also.