Re: Collation TR

From: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (thep@links.nectec.or.th)
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 04:30:24 EST

On Fri, 8 Jan 1999, Mark Davis wrote:

> The information was quite useful. Unfortunately, I don't have a
> browser that handles Thai codes. Would it be possible to put up a
> duplicate page that had the UTF-8 charset?
>
> Sample list (from http://www.macchiato.com/mark/unicode/UTF8List.htm)

Thank you for your info. I have translated it into UTF-8 encoding here:
  http://www.links.nectec.or.th/~thep/blsort_utf.html

BTW, I have now been in Unicode List. What's going on here? Is there any
mail archive for this list? Thank you.

-Theppitak.
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
Software and Language Engineering Laboratory (SLL),
National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC),
Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment. THAILAND.
http://www.links.nectec.or.th/thep/ mailto:thep@links.nectec.or.th