Re: CCCII and CNS questions

From: cjk_tpe@mail.ht.net.tw
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 01:31:46 EST

Dear Sirs

I have 45 volumes of "Taisho Shinshu Daizokyo" as of today, The total
characters is about 100 millions.

I used CCCII code for input, the package is published "Joint Tech Taiwan" .

The missing character of first 10 volumes is about 150 per volumes. The
total missing character of "Taisho Shinshu Daizokyo" will be over 10,000
(not including Tibetan).

And about 40% of the missing character can not be found in "Kang Shi
dictionary"

I plan to hire some girl graduated from "Chinese literature" in PRC to do
proof-reading after this summer to make the list of missing characters.

As I know "Taiwan Bridge" will have a package can have CCCII/CNS/Unicode...
and apply on WIN95/NT...

P.S. I aleady resign, cjk_tpe@mail.ht.net.tw can reach me.

S/
Ciao Jin Ko (Taiwanese name)