RE: question re: Hebrew accents

From: Scobie Smith (Scobie@logos.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 1999 - 20:17:16 EST

Well, here is my resolution of this situation, within the parameters of the
spec as is.

The missing glyph for zinnorit looks like Unicode "zarqa", centered over its
base. Call this the zinnorit glyph. Use this only in zinnorit.
Zarqa and zinor actually look alike, like Unicode "zinor", over upper left.
Call this the zarqa/zinor glyph. Use this for both zarqa and zinor.

This seems reasonable to me, esp. since zinnorit involves more than one
glyph, including a "zarqa"-like piece.

Any other opinions out there?

Scobie Smith
Logos Research Systems