Re: Q: Unicode 2.1 available in printed form (book)?

From: lisam@us.ibm.com
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 13:32:45 EST

Eric,

Hello - very glad to hear that you are on top of the changes to Unicode
2.0. Unicode 2.1 only exists as a technical report. The changes and
additions documented by Unicode 2.1 are being incorporated into Unicode
3.0, so the first time they will appear in book form will be with the
publication of Unicode 3.0. Unicode 3.0 is targeted to be available in the
fall of this year.

Best regards,

Lisa Moore

Eric Maryniak <e.maryniak@pobox.com> on 01/29/99 03:50:05 AM