Re: Convenient Windows codepage tables

From: Tex Texin (texin@progress.com)
Date: Mon Feb 01 1999 - 23:54:54 EST

Murray,
It is a very nice site!

Is it possible to get a list of changes to the codepages since they were
published last?

Also, I see the codepage charts, but I don't see conversion tables. Are
you refering to the charts in your message or are new tables available
there?

For some reason on my browser (NS 4.5) the windows that display the
charts don't sprout scroll bars, so I can't see all of the list of
character names. Not sure if that is a problem at my end or yours.

Site is very informative and easy to navigate.
thanks
tex

On Feb 1, 4:25pm, Murray Sargent wrote:
> Subject: Convenient Windows codepage tables
> The up-to-date Windows codepage-to-Unicode tables (874, 932, 936, 949,
950,
> 1250-1258) are displayed on
>
> > http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/WinCP.asp
> >
> Murray
>
>-- End of excerpt from Murray Sargent

The first East Coast Unicode conference will be in Boston, March 22-25!
Be There or Be Square!
Tex Texin                      Director, International Products

Progress Software Corp.        Voice:         +1-781-280-4271
14 Oak Park                      Fax:         +1-781-280-4949
Bedford, MA 01730  USA             texin@bedford.progress.com