RE: Unicode Supported Desk Top Applications

From: Julia Oesterle (Unicode) (v-juliao@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 18:39:44 EST

Dear Simon,
The Unicode Consorotium encodes characters. We do not design nor make
available fonts. As for the question of which desk top publishing
applications support Unicode, may I suggest that I forward your questions to
the Unicode email distribution list. On this this are developers,
implementers and vendors who have embedded Unicode into their operating
systems and applications.

Those who are involved in the Desk Top publishing realm will most likely be
able to help you with your queries.

If you do not hear from anyone within a week, please feel free to contact us
again.

best,
Julia Oesterle
Administrative Director