Unicode Keyboards

From: Roozbeh Pournader (roozbeh@sina.sharif.ac.ir)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 13:00:16 EDT

Dear friends,
Does anyone know of a purposal etc. available for Unicode-capable
keyboards? I don't know much about the East Asian part of the
Unicode, but in the other parts, when I look, I can see that only about
10% of the characters in other parts can be typed on legacy keyboards.

Is anyone working on these? ISO perhaps? Or an organization of some
companies like Unicode?

I know out of my self experience (in my country) that a very bad situation
will arise if a good solution is not found, a situation which will remain
for years.

--Roozbeh