Re: New phonemic writing system and its binary coding

From: John Cowan (cowan@locke.ccil.org)
Date: Tue Aug 24 1999 - 00:00:30 EDT

JoAnne Marie scripsit:

> With all due respect (also), I was not looking for your opinions on the
> subject of orthographic reform of English (but thank you for the
> reference). I came to this group specifically for feedback on
> 'Unicode-compatible' binary coding for the Camion Code (paragraph 5 of my
> initial posting):

Oh, okay. In that case, use the Private Zone. If you want to make
sure you don't step on other people's uses of the Private Zone for
constructed languages and writing systems, you may wish to submit
your characters to the (thoroughly unofficial) ConScript Unicode
Registry. The CSUR is not endorsed by the Unicode Consortium in any way.
See http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/csur for more information.

       I am a member of a civilization. --David Brin