Re: "Data-visualization" for Unicode Collation: Khmer?

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 10:05:56 EST

Thanks. I was surprised at how easy it was to generate some reasonable HTML for illustrating the ordering (of course, I already had the sample collation code from TR10). And you see lots of patterns in the charts that are very difficult to see in name lists.

The collation data only covers the Unicode 2.1 repertoire, currently. We need to get information on the new scripts, and feedback like yours certainly helps. If anyone else has information on the collation order of the new scripts, please send it in.

Mark