RE: Win2000 international support?

From: F. Avery Bishop (averyb@microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 11:43:11 EST

Right. Go to the Regional Options applet in the control panel and click on
the "Input Locales" tab, then the "Add" button. Note that an input locale
consists of a language and an associated method of input and the two can be
selected independently. For example, you could choose a Japanese IME as the
method of input associated with the language US English, because the IME's
allow you to input the ASCII repertoire of characters.

F. Avery Bishop
Program Manager, Speech API. SAPI ROX!
averyb@microsoft.com