Unihan Extension A

From: Doug Schiffer (laotzu@dreamscape.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 20:11:34 EST

Anyone interested in starting to fill in the pronunciation (Mandarin,
Cantonese, Japanese etc.) and meaning info for the Unihan extension A
area? I noticed that the database on the CD only has the cross
references to other standards, but has no other info...

I have info for about 500 of them... Someone with access to the KangXi
dictionary could undoubtedly get more.

"Most confusing of all, though, was probably Marco Polo's claim
that public safety and commercial honesty were far better maintained
in China than in Europe, without Christianity as a basis for morals."

-K. Pomerantz and S. Topik "The World that Trade Created"