RE: Sick HTML

From: Chris Pratley (chrispr@MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 21:33:55 EDT

Apparently it has not been posted (in fact it has not even been created in a
package form). Sorry about that - I sometimes can’t tell when something was
done vs. just discussed. I am not sure if/when the IE team will post this,
but this list will be kept up to date.

If you install one of the Complex Scripts support packages for IE (Thai,
Arabic, etc.) then you have all the pieces for viewing Hindi and Tamil
except an Indic OpenType font. If you can get one of those, it'll work.

Chris

Sent using Office10 build 1617ship wordmail on