Re: Problem with 3.0 Hangul Syllable Composition algorithm

From: Mark Davis (markdavis@ispchannel.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 20:35:23 EDT

Good catch. We didn't change the language when we dropped the mappings. However, your suggested fix won't work, since the goal of removing the table was precisely to not do the composition.

A better fix would be:

Replace #1 by:

1. Iterate through the sequence of characters in D, performing the following steps.