RE: WINDOWS WGL CHARACTER SET ???

From: Dembek, Raymond F (Ray.Dembek@unisys.com)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 22:51:32 EDT

Thanks, Markus.

I have been looking for information on this font for several years. My next
challenge will be to find the best way to enter any of the WGL4 characters
using Word with an American keyboard under Windows 95.

Right now the best suggestions I have for entering characters greater than
#0255 is to do an Insert > Symbol or create a macro that will insert a
character.

Anyone have a better way to enter these characters?

Thanks, Ray Dembek
Raymond F. Dembek
Unisys Corp. - Michigan
mailto:Ray.Dembek@Unisys.com
Voice: 248-661-9302

"We e-eat, e-sleep and e-drink this e-stuff."