Re: Tamil number system

From: Yung-Fong Tang (
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 19:15:22 EDT

The reason I ask is because mozilla now have code in the CSS style to
handle tamil number as the list id, but I think the code is broken. See
TamilToText() in CVS Blame for nsBulletFrame.cpp (1.44)
for detail

Baki Bon contribute this code based on my Unicode paper, but I don't
think he did the Tamil part right. My unicode paper could be found at