RE: (TC304.2308) translating logical operators

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 16:03:56 EDT

        I believe that by "tricky" what was meant is that not all compilers
properly implement it. At least that's the way I read it, however, since I
once got bit pretty hard by a C compiler which didn't implement short
circuit, I would be prone to reading it that way.

        ObUnicode: Does anyone have any handy pointers to Bengali fonts,
input methods and/or implementations that would run on a native English
Windows, Mac, or Unix system?

        Note on and/or: Yes, I know that and/or is bad logic. Good thing
I'm not Spock! :-p

/|/|ike