Unicode and multilingual support in Macintosh Web browsers

From: Alan Wood (alan.wood@context.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 09:13:11 EDT

I have tried without success to find information on how to view multilingual
Web pages with a Macintosh and which multilingual fonts are available, so I
have documented the things I have discovered by a process of trial and
error, and produced a new page in my collection of Unicode information at:

I will appreciate being advised of any errors or of further sources of

Alan Wood
(Documentation Writer / Web Master)
Context Limited
(Electronic publishers of UK and EU legal and official documents)
http://www.alanwood.net/ (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)