Re: Unicode 3.0.1 Released

From: John Cowan (cowan@locke.ccil.org)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 15:02:32 EDT

On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Mark Davis wrote:

> Unicode 3.0.1 has been released. This version is described on
> http://www.unicode.org/unicode/standard/versions/Unicode3.0.1.html,
> and is linked from the Unicode home page. Here is a short excerpt from
> that page:

I missed this one before. In the CaseFolding file, the comments
say the possible value of the "status" field is N or S, but the
actual values are L and E. The comments should be fixed (quick hack)
and maybe some explanation given of why "L" and "E" are sensible
values.

"[O]n the whole I'd rather make love than shoot guns [...]"
	--Eric Raymond