Re: Unicode in web pages

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 09:12:06 EDT

Well, the client side is right if you are using UTF-8 and the browser does
indeed show UTF-8 as the encoding being used (how to check this depends on
your browser -- View|Encoding or Edirt|Preferences), so there must be some
issue on the server side.

You may need to post more detail on the database, how you are getting to it,
etc. so someone who knows more about the server config can comment.

michka