Re: Can anyone help me!!!

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 13:55:55 EDT

Correct, but SA Word 2000 uses a slightly different dll to do the job (it
sits in saext.dll). I was told that it ships in all versions for Word 10 by
a usually reliable source who might be able to chip in with a more thorough
explanation of what this dll does for Word that goes beyond the MS
Search/Windows 2000 word breaking/stemming solution.

michka

a new book on internationalization in VB at
http://www.i18nWithVB.com/